PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Morning coffee a bit late, with Bayou Veermaster in the Bones Poker. Cool overcast day, with wind changed to from the northeast, bringing hints of the Kelowna wildfires. Our whole county is on a complete fire ban, again, too (common every summer). A prayer for all those around the world who are being affected by disasters, and gratitude for all those who are on the front lines helping.
IMG_5348.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5348.jpg
    IMG_5348.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 1

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Red Sox-Yankees game, and getting ready to clean a few pipes. Gold Star Cafe 645, neat, is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good evening. Starting with a Byzantium bowl from C&D. In a MM General bent pipe. Something happened in the living room, a flea, bedbug, or the devil himself, left 4 bites scattered all over my delicate, beautiful, sweet body. Damn prehistoric bugs. It's hot today, the bedbugs are having a party. May God bless and protect you always.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
My first bowl in this meer previously owned by the sorely missed Weezell. This pipe was sent to me by two of his mates when I asked for a pipe to remember him by. Lovely and generous gesture! Smoking some very old Condor flake ( the Gallagher stuff). RIP “the weez “.
Thanks again, guys.IMG_0668.jpeg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
My first bowl in this meer previously owned by the sorely missed Weezell. This pipe was sent to me by two of his mates when I asked for a pipe to remember him by. Lovely and generous gesture! Smoking some very old Condor flake ( the Gallagher stuff). RIP “the weez “.
Thanks again, guys.View attachment 241034
Damn it, Edger. That pipe is beautiful. I'm so happy for you, my dear friend.🤩🥳🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.