PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Just finished smoking a Ducados cigarette very kindly sent to me by @JOHN72, it’s rare for me to smoke cigs these days as I quit 3 1/2 years ago but I do enjoy black tobacco like these and Gitanes.
I’m about to pack up some Nebari now in this Barling pick axe before I head to the local charity shop to pick up a display case that I bought yesterday for my pipes image.jpg

BlueRidge

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2022
OJK inna cob. hauling off some unused crap from the barn to the dump. feels like fall this morning but guess it's not gonna last
sUQNnbRh.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I guess great minds think alike!
That is the exact set up! I grab the Sav a lot as it’s such a convenient pipe to use. They are really underrated or overlooked and for me they are just about perfect.

Or fools never differ?

I just think it’s neat that they’re both Standing versions (with the same blend)—they turn up much less frequently than regular 320 KS pipes with the rounded bottom. I love the 320 in general. It feels good in my hand and never gets hot. Some versions look more graceful from the side and the bowl shape has varied quite a bit over the decades, but I never tire of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.