PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
In the midst of tragedy, I must continue honoring not only Pee Wee Herman but now the island of Maui. 🌴 🌞 🥥 🍍 🤙

I can’t believe I only live 30 minutes away, from a place that now looks like a war zone, it’s so surreal, maybe it hasn’t fully registered, but I think it has. 🤔

I was thinking to drive there and have a look around, but now, I really don’t want these images in my head. :(

Have a look at these pictures if you want to get a glimpse into some of this destruction. :(

To Pee Wee & Maui! ❤️

G.L. Pease Bankside in a Dr. Grabow: Commodore 65 Zulu, dated from 1967-1969 with a vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, no stinger.

I sat for a moment thinking, why did I choose to want to smoke of all things a smoky smelling blend, at a time like this... hmm 🤔

I ask that you stop for a few minutes, to reflect on you! We all know life is hard at times, but whatever you are going through, I truly hope you find joy, peace and love in this world, because as today reminded me, know one has a crystal ball, to know what the future will hold.

So please hold dearly on to what you have, and please be well everyone! ❤️

View attachment 239056

View attachment 239057

ALOHA!

View attachment 239059

P.S. August 9th 11:30PM HST. 🗓 ⏰
Extremely sad. I pray the people affected recover and bounce back from the destruction. I can say that if you see destruction like that first hand or know someone affected by it as I did with Hurricane Katrina you will never take anything for granted again as far a mother nature is concerned.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Not good news Dan, on top of the charges I received yesterday the lady at the post office told me Customs want £120 for four tins of MacBaren that I ordered. There’s no logic to the prices they charge it just seems to be any ludicrous number picked out of the air.
@Birddog66 Sorry to hear that! I won't be ordering any more clays from Smokingpipes; a shame because I love the Old Dominion Jamestowne & Williamsburg clay pipes...
Good range of tobacco as well but not worth USD45 a tin!

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Good morning everybody!
Running my latest “house mixture” of 515-RC1, Yorktown, and John Marr (2:1:1) in the Briarlee Illustrious.
I think this mix is pretty close to something I’ll be making 8oz to a pound of, but I need to get some Rustica and Perique as I want to play with them before I settle on a big (for me) batch mix.
There aren’t any bulk rustica sources, are there?02E3AB9D-EEED-4ABB-9233-64ED51F8C16C.jpeg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Love the pipe!
I saw a a 7 day set of estate Picta series pipes earlier this year at Georgetown Tobacco- I had to leave almost immediately or I would have spent a lot of money I didn’t have at the time lol.
Thanks , I love the series as well. Georgetown Tobacco is a great shop. They can relieve you of your money very easily between their pipes on hand, cigars and accessories.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Good morning all. Belated birthday wishes to you @Akoni808. I've been smoking through my open stuff recently. That includes Yorktown, Three Friars, OGS, and Vauen Tradition #2. I persevere with the OGS since it is so widely revered but I am yet to unlock its delights for myself. It's not bad, just meh so far. The Vauen Tradition #2 is ok but I wouldn't buy again, and Yorktown is an excellent little regular smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.