PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
This morning - 1/2 bowl of Sutliffe 507-C in the Vauen Olaf bent egg with 9mm filter;
Mid-day 1/2 bowl of Lane 1-Q with a topper of Match Sunrise in the Barontini 1/2 spigot bent billiard 9mm filter;
this afternoon Match Sunrise in the Irish Seconds XL339S with Savinelli 6mm filtered military system stem;
tonight Lane 1-Q in the large Erica Second Peterson XL Hand Made with 9mm charcoal filter military stem.

It was a smoky day for me and all were good but nothing beats the Petersons for smooth effortless smokes.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
In the hospital since Saturday, hence, I have not been smoking at all. Honestly Doc😁. Should be discharged tomorrow. Looks like the roll-ups will have to go, but I will fight like heck to keep the pipes. Looking forward to being up way too early for Premier League footie this weekend.

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
In the hospital since Saturday, hence, I have not been smoking at all. Honestly Doc😁. Should be discharged tomorrow. Looks like the roll-ups will have to go, but I will fight like heck to keep the pipes. Looking forward to being up way too early for Premier League footie this weekend.
Hope you are up and about soon!

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Get well soon, hang loose and get back home brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.