PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2022 Peter Heinrichs Curly Cut in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman#2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins thrown in for good measure as my lunch. I'm smoking Sutliff Whimsical (Signature Series) in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. M'lady went to Costco and purchased a bag of Magnum Coffee Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain Blend. She just ground up the beans, and I'm having a cup now. It's amazingly tasty, and affordable, too.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
Sure it’s not the most beautiful pipe. It came to me quite worn out, dirty, thick cake in the bowl drilled out of center. A few bucks on eBay, the seller even didn’t know if it was a wooden pipe or not. All I knew, it was a white pipe. And I am not even shure if it is block meerschaum or one of those, that have been made in Vienna of pressed meerschaum. Nevertheless there is some colouring in that big bowl, especially in the stem. It’s the biggest bowl I have with a tobacco chamber of 23 millimetres and depth of approximately 4 centimetres. I received a new badge of Tom daracz-tobaccos in Kiel. The one I smoked now smells like ripe figs, it’s sweet and dense, black cavendish with a fifths of Perique and some red Virginias, no Sri. IT’s called „black and beauty“. I don’t know if you can say that anymore two years further, mybe they say it’s “cultural appropriation”? Nice smoke so far! An ice cold beer to pair.

2D4153D5-F3D4-4F73-8511-234471BA01CF.jpeg

Last edited:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Dark Bird's Eye in a Meer...​

TGFvHJx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.