PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
Haven’t tried those, might have to see if they still have some. I like Semois a lot. It’s a very dry leaf, no worries there.
I’ve got limited experience with Semois, so not an expert here, but I thought this was an enjoyable smoke. Kinda mimics a calabash and wouldn’t smoke hot. When I ordered it, they had a 1 pack limit - 10 bouchons/pack. Not sure if it’s still in stock, but it wasn’t a limited release afaik.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and smoked a enjoyable bowl of year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. Been chatting with friends.
Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of 2021 Watch City XCX Beta Test Blend in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated brown Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main dublin with a tapered pearl brown acrylic stem. This will end my smoking day.
Butz-Choquin_Maitre_Pipier3.jpg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
I've been a member of some forums with "active" threads, but nothing like this! ?:LOL:

Here's a smoke from Tuesday. I recently ordered a couple tins of H&H WhiteKnight to try, and I've been smoking a lot of it and noting the differences with my other baccies. Corncobs with prophylactics aren't my first choice, but I smoke outdoors, and it's been an unusually windy year where I live...

Attachments

• 8_16_cob_wk.jpg
    8_16_cob_wk.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 4

ekhnaton

Lurker
Feb 4, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.