PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Up early on my birthday. Smoking a bowl of LJP Oriental #40 in a LJP Billiard - Liverpool Fulham game starts in 10mins!
View attachment 161235
Good Saturday morning all. Happy birthday, @LotusEater. Started off with my first try of Kelly's Coin. A blend I expect to like but no real positive or negative impressions from the first two bowls.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
This morning Country Squire Old Toby in the Barontini 1/2 spigot bent billiard (20mmx52mmchamber) with charcoal filter, acrylic stem - simply the best combo for me.

This evening Old Toby in the Vauen Olaf bent egg (20mmx46mm chamber) charcoal filter, acrylic stem ... the button on the Olaf is more pronounced on the bottom and perfect for hanging off the front bottom teeth ... I know that is a heresy on some threads here but its very comfortable with this pipe. I normally don't smoke to bottom of bowl but tonight it remained tasty throughout so I did.

The yellow and blue butterfly found another yellow and blue butterfly ... the future looks yellow and blue ! Brutally hot and humid here in New England through Tuesday. (real feel 97-100+) Awaiting some rain tomorrow afternoon but still praying for snow and hail !! :ROFLMAO:
The cosmos supports Ukraine?

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Ordered some 1oz blends and they came today so I tried out a couple in my 6mm charcoal filtered cob.
Cornell and Diehl Dark Fired Kentucky-
Smells wonderful but didn't care much for it smoking wise but I think my partner may like it. She enjoys cigars and spicy food and sometimes craves a bit of bite.
Sutliff Frosty Mint- I am definitely in love with this blend straight. I chew mint gum religiously and this was a devilishly wonderful nuke of menthol and mint that is right up my alley. I will definitely be investing in more and I don't really mind it ghosting my pipe. One could say that pipe is now in 'mint' condition ?.
Convenient if you brush your teeth just before your morning pipe!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.