Oct 12, 2011

St. Bruno: Ready Rubbed in a meer...​

rP13gZe.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Lane Ltd. BCA in my Savinelli Tortuga 614 bent billiard while wifey was on a Zoom call, which ended as I was packing away my cleaned pipe, and she wanted to relax outside (already becoming autumnal around here), so, bearing in mind the words of @TheIronMonkey regarding the room note, I packed another bowl of it in my MM Country Gentleman, prepped a couple Moscow Mules, and had a fantastic late afternoon/early evening on the deck. Wife commented on the room note of her own volition, even asked for a couple drags herself. I think we have a winner! ?

Bird report: Everyone showed up today! California scrub-jay, California quail, Steller's jay, House finch, Oak titmouse, Mountain chickadee, White-breasted nuthatch, Northern flicker, Western bluebird, Hairy woodpecker, Band-tailed pigeon, Red-tailed hawk, Common raven, California towhee, and Violet-green swallow. Now listening to Ancient Leaves by Michael Stearns and awaiting my favorite dinner, Eggplant Parmesan. I'm one happy guy at the moment. ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a smooth dark brown quarter bend post-1935 KBB/Kaywoodie New England Briar Pipe Company Flagship 83B Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
KBB NEPC_83B_Rhodesian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.