PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefishguy

Can't Leave
Jan 17, 2017
GH&Co’s sweet whiskey rope, cut into coins, broken up with the fingers, chopped with the coffee grinder, placed on a terra-cotta dish, dried in the microwave for 17 seconds, and packed gently into a large cob with an acrylic forever stem. It burnt to ash like a pile of pine needles. 14 seconds next time.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I went to my first non-internet Chicago Pipe Collectors Club meeting since early last year. Man, it was great to see the guys and ladies "in-person"! We spoke also about the coming meeting between the show directors and the venue reps, to plan for the 2022 Chicago Show. Keep your fingers crossed!
I smoked my James Upshall "P" smooth full bent pipe, filled with (of course) Samovar. A tipple of Scotch, provided by one of the members, completed the scene
A most satisfying mix of tobacco, comradery and hope.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty peach, and my last smoke of the day is year 2015 Sir Walter Raleigh in a 1980 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Just fed two of the feral cats, and am going to read baseball box scores after I unload and reload the dishwasher.
Peterson3_Dublin_bulldog_1922-38.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.