PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
1940’s era Player’s No Name in a BC Belami.

@john 72, speaking of armies of criminals, I’m watching the breaking news as the Taliban enter Kabul, what a dark day for the women of Afghanistan. And the rest of the world.
I smoked Player’s cigarettes for years when I lived in Canada but I never tried their pipe tobacco. You’ve given me something to do this morning I’m going to go to head over to to tobaccoreviews.com and do some reading

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
1940’s era Player’s No Name in a BC Belami.

@john 72, speaking of armies of criminals, I’m watching the breaking news as the Taliban enter Kabul, what a dark day for the women of Afghanistan. And the rest of the world.
Hundreds of NATO soldiers left their lives there. What will their families think?Murdered young soldiers, and now we see the result. This is the great job of politicians. Another wave of international Islamist terrorism will return. It is the best organized terrorist organization in the world. His grid of terror is a true global spider web. Here in Spain we know it very well..............

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Hundreds of NATO soldiers left their lives there. What will their families think?Murdered young soldiers, and now we see the result. This is the great job of politicians. Another wave of international Islamist terrorism will return. It is the best organized terrorist organization in the world. His grid of terror is a true global spider web. Here in Spain we know it very well..............
I couldn’t agree more, sadly I’ve been expecting this since January. War costs a nation a sh!t load of money but that money goes to publicly traded private companies that crank out the war surplus, sadly it’s not insider trading if a politician invests a lot of money in a company like Raytheon before they mandate the ROEs and such.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Starting with C&D Burley Flake #1 in a Tilshead smooth Billiard with tapered saddle stem in a small attempt to bring a few minutes of contemplative sanity to my small corner of the world given today's news on Haiti, Afganistan, Covid, global warming, CRT & etc. ... I think the tech term from academia is "fragmentation of civilization."

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England

I know, it makes you wonder what the last twenty years were for. Friends died and lost limbs and suffered trauma for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.