Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...
dgfRM3o.jpg

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Celebrating my mother's 67th b-day with Escudo in my Savinelli Miele 611 KS bent dublin, paired with a vodka tonic. Heavenly. Pre-dried the two coins perfectly, too. Bird report: California scrub-jay, Stellar's jay, Mourning dove, White-breasted nuthatch, House finch, Dark-eyed junco, and an unseen woodpecker which, at this time of year, is either downy, hairy, or Nuttall's. Best smoke I've had this month! It's beginning to feel like autumn here already...?
Happy Birthday to your Mother!

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Lazy hot summer Florida afternoon aro round of C&D Autumn Evening in an Upshall Dublin, Lane BCA in a MM Cob and Wilke Gramercy Park in the same Upshall. Could use a little more maple in Autumn Evening, BCA works great in the cob, and John Brandt shows a master's hand with Gramercy Park (think BCA without the goopy cavendish and with depth).

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I dont post too often anymore but I like to read along.
Lately I've been enjoying half and half. It is very mellow and enjoyable so far.
Today I'm enjoying some Amphora Virginia in a Peterson Xmas shape 03. Very nice smoke with some age on it.
@seanv Received a full packet of Half and Half to smoke in my clay pipes; not opening it until I've finished the Frankencake; thanks @Birddog66!

Status
Not open for further replies.