PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Black Irish X in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...
izFApMc.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
With every confidence in didi's finishing out a year of smoking only one Dr. Grabow pipe tomorrow, I'm jumping the gun with a fine old retro blend in honor of him, the estimable retro blend Spilman Mixture in a Dr. Grabow Royalton apple. I'm saving the bulldog, which I consider the classic Dr. Grabow Royalton for tomorrow. So far this is a one match burn, signifying didi's commendable persistence.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Why that rascal Ginger the cat and her consort, teenage parents. Our recently departed cat Bella escaped from the house for about a minute when she was a kitten and soon was mama to three kittens, and turned out to be a competent and energetic mom, and my wife found a home for all three when weened, which by some unique circumstances ended with them all in one house! Not hers. I think that having kittens made Bella unusually focused and smart about everything, all 18 or 19 years.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lemon glazed wild caught catfish and asparagus dinner with strawberries and peaches for dessert. Just finishing this bowl of Wilke Chocolate in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Mets game.

Status
Not open for further replies.