PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Esoterica Tilbury in a Stanwell Canadian. On my way to the P.O. with bills and a gift pkg from my wife to a friend. My list of errands keeps getting transplanted from one day to the next, with a few getting checked off while others get added. I'd better "pull up my socks," as the Brits say, that is, tend to business.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Early first pipe of the day, and it contains Newminster #400 (love this stuff). The pipe itself is a Radice Morta:

Morta.jpg

Iced Dr. Pepper on the side. Rainy, cool day, cozy office with my pipe. Things are good.

Weather for Pilots/Nerds/Geeks

261753Z 36006KT 10SM FEW029 OVC038 06/M02 A3025 RMK AO2

marzipan

Lurker
Sep 6, 2022
Alexandria, Egypt
Again, thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes! 🥰 It was a spectacular day all around.

Broke in my new Savinelli Porto Cervo 122 bent pot last night with my favorite blend, Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake. Excellent smoke, so I did it again today. Even better. One of those absolutely magical smokes, dried perfectly, packed perfectly...and I was super attentive on keeping my puffing speed low and slow. Two, perhaps three relights, and smoked it down to almost nothing. One of the best smokes I've ever had. Paired with a glass of Grifone Pinot Grigio ($5 at Trader Joe's!). Bliss. And the pipe smokes like a charm too. Super light, and the rustication makes it a pleasure to hold. This will probably end up being dedicated exclusively to VAs.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Red-tailed hawk, Dark-eyed junco, House finch, California towhee, California quail, White-breasted nuthatch, and Mountain chickadee.

View attachment 218407
happy birthday, I love these pots by savinelli. I bet they look awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.