PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
The pipe is at that exciting state where it's showing it's first sign of patina, very cool to see. What brand of gin? I used to think I hated gin but I've found I really like some of the more complex brands, I'm fond of Drumshanbo Gunpowder and Sandstone Black.
It’s Eastern kille distillery in Grand Rapids Michigan. It’s their gin that barrel aged with hops so it cuts that pine taste and leaves a nice floral taste. It’s really good for mixed cocktails. I’m not much of a gin guy but do like this one.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and spent a little time chatting with my neighbors. Smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Time for lunch.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes! 😍 🥳 I will try to keep my BAC below the US dollar inflation rate. Shouldn't be too difficult, by the looks of things.

Just pulled my golf clubs out of the attic (mouse free for six months and counting!). Packing up my little one-pipe case with my MM Dagner poker and a pre-dried baggie of Drew Estate Harvest On Hudson. Going to be a fun one, provided that my playing partner refrains from discussing the LA Kings hockey team and their embarrassing performance last night...

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Dark-eyed junco, Steller's jay, California towhee, California quail, California kingbird, Red-tailed hawk, and Mountain chickadee. I'm sure there will be others on the course later.

Hope everyone has a good week.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes! 😍 🥳 I will try to keep my BAC below the US dollar inflation rate. Shouldn't be too difficult, by the looks of things.

Just pulled my golf clubs out of the attic (mouse free for six months and counting!). Packing up my little one-pipe case with my MM Dagner poker and a pre-dried baggie of Drew Estate Harvest On Hudson. Going to be a fun one, provided that my playing partner refrains from discussing the LA Kings hockey team and their embarrassing performance last night...

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Dark-eyed junco, Steller's jay, California towhee, California quail, California kingbird, Red-tailed hawk, and Mountain chickadee. I'm sure there will be others on the course later.

Hope everyone has a good week.
Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.