PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
It's the ducks head! Quack-Quack! ? That Astley is Unashamedly whimsical and it is fantastic.
Thank you, I must say I really love it and it smokes very nicely. I think you’re right about Astley’s, Jermyn St used to be famous for bespoke shirt makers to the wealthy, like Saville Row and suits. I think this pipe was probably made to take to bird shoots as it’s small and unobtrusive. I

ZetoMegisti

Lurker
Apr 18, 2022
South Australia
Thank you, I must say I really love it and it smokes very nicely. I think you’re right about Astley’s, Jermyn St used to be famous for bespoke shirt makers to the wealthy, like Saville Row and suits. I think this pipe was probably made to take to bird shoots as it’s small and unobtrusive. I
Makes perfect sense to me. puffy

Just finished some James Fox Bankers in a F Yavuz Gourd Clabash, reloaded it in the Vauen Zeppelin this time without a filter.

mav

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 14, 2021
Chicago
Nice Canadian/Lumberman/Liverpool pipes @JimInks. Happy birthday @Mr_houston. As for me, I've been wallowing in Elizabethan Mixture since I finished work. In three different pipes. Same pleasing results. My goodnight smoke was a mix of Pegasus and Presbyterian in my Rossi 8320. Neither bad nor great. Happy night all.
The Pegasus and Presbyterian mix sounds interesting, 50/50 or another ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.