PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
I'm happy for you. What happened to your career?
Thank you! A colleague of mine stepped into another job at another department and I was asked to take over from him. So I'm going to switch from a day2day job to a more process improvement/ advisory role within my department. Kinda excited but also anxious, I've been bugging my manager with it for quite a time.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
So does that mean you will only give them away to unashamed beggars like me ;)
@Ahi Ka , I'm about finished with making the pipes that I want to make and then I will move on to the next thing on my list of to do before I take the DIRT NAP. The pipes that I have made and acquired at this point of my life, are all spoken for by my nephew that is a pipe smoker as well. So there's not much chance of any of my pipes going very far away from their current residence :ROFLMAO:

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Awesome work, L. Dave! I especially like those emerald looking accent rings at each end of the bamboo. Keep having fun with it??
@Zero , thanks buddy. The material for the accent rings is from a very good friend and " Real", top notch Pipe maker ((Frank ThunderpipesUSA). He hand pours the materials for stems, and he sent me some of it to play with.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Thank you! A colleague of mine stepped into another job at another department and I was asked to take over from him. So I'm going to switch from a day2day job to a more process improvement/ advisory role within my department. Kinda excited but also anxious, I've been bugging my manager with it for quite a time.
Congratulations, my friend Dan, on your new job...................

Status
Not open for further replies.