PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
C&D Three Friars in a straight Falcon with a Bantam dublin bowl. I attempted to order a new Blakemar Briars bullcap pipe, rusticated with an acrylic tortoise stem. Mike Billington has decided to relocate to his home as he has reached 70 years old and wants to take it easier. I decided to put my order on the waiting list as it may be months before he can move his tools and deal with the resulting backlog of orders. I love his pipes and the delay is, to me, not a problem. Check out Blakemar Briars for some wonderful pipes and you will be supporting a great craftsman in Mike Billington!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, and a giant plate of spaghetti marinara with freshly made and awesome Heirloom meatballs dinner. Dessert was a small slice of triple chocolate cake. I'm close to finishing this bowl of the soon-to-be released KBV Mr. Christian’s Special Cuts #2 in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Padres game.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of C&D Yorktown in a 1991 Ashton Brindle X straight brown sandblast dublin with a square shank and tapered square acrylic cumberland stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Going to work soon.
Ashton_BrindleX_11.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
A Very Happy Easter to one and all.
Wishing everyone lots of Easter eggs and hot cross buns.

Settling down to the 1st bowl of Ashton Artisan Blend

In a 1906 W.J.B&Co (in an oval on the shank) straight billiard with Amber (-like) tapered stem, orific bit. Birmingham hallmarks with A.D. In an elongated hexagon on the silver band.

A grappa (Barbaresco Nebbiolo, Barbera d'Alba, Dolcetto d'Alba) distilled by Romano Levi in 2005 and bottled in 2013.
With a mug of Chinese camomile

image.jpgimage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.