PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Comoy's Super Grain straight bulldog (made in England) x MacBaren HH Old Dark Fired
View attachment 139773
Beautiful weather, Belgian beer, Hungarian coffee. Easter vacation in Budapest, Hungary. I can't wait for the Summer vacation here again - and by lake Balaton.
Have spend a summer in Hungary which was great, little north of lake Balaton in a town called Veszprem. I never had a clear image of the country, but I was surprised by it for sure. Enjoy!

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
Have spend a summer in Hungary which was great, little north of lake Balaton in a town called Veszprem. I never had a clear image of the country, but I was surprised by it for sure. Enjoy!
Thank you, I really enjoy my time here, in Budapest, but my favourite place in Hungary is Balatonfüred and Tihany - not so far from Veszprém, where you have been. I love the landscape, architecture, history, wines, food, weather, and the lake itself. It's the perfect place to spend a month of Summer vacation for me. I have been to most of the countries in Europe, but Hungary is the only place where I want to return again and again.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a smooth brown medium bend early 1900s C.P.F. The Chesterfield (Peterson copy) French briar military mount billiard with a nickel cap and black vulcanite AB p-lip stem. Finished work, fed Suzy and Molly, and three ferals, and it's time to do some reading. I'll probably end the day with this smoke.
Chesterfield_Bent BilliardMM_AB.jpg

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Off work for 5 days for Spring Break, and enjoying a beautiful morning out on the deck with some GH Dark Plug in a Charatan’s Make Authentic. Had purchased a sizable amount of well aged Dark Plug from a Brother awhile back, and just got around to slicing off a couple of pieces to enjoy. For me at least, it doesn’t get much better than well aged Dark Plug! Hope everyone has a great day!

-Scott
A3DF3E41-82B4-480F-9B27-A4360C69FAC5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.