PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZetoMegisti

Lurker
Apr 18, 2022
South Australia
Rubbed out coins of the nouveaux Three Nuns in the Falcon Straight, in retrospect the Clay pipe produced much more flavor and detail from these coins. The headspace in the Falcon does its job very well, i can taste something is missing from Three Nuns in the Falcon after a smoke in the clay. Some of the flavor is trapped in the moisture which is being caught in the condensation chamber (humidome). Obviously this is no issue with the typical english blends that make up the bulk of my rotation.

Will try nouveaux Three Nuns in a Gourd Calabash next :sher: hoping it wont meld out the lovely 'dry fruit and nut' quality from this Coin.

P.S. Can anyone suggest a match to the old style with perique so i can compare?

Freenuns.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
While I was working, I smoked D&R Windsail in a smooth straight dark brown family era “Canadian” by Sasieni with a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Sasieni "Canadian".jpg

And I just finished smoking D&R Penhooker in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
Today is a public holiday in Oz - Anzac Day.
In commemeration of the sacrifice made by brave men and women, not just at Gallipoli, but in all armed conflicts.
Thank you.

A bowl of Esoterica Pembroke

In a 1908 Barling's Make bent Apple with a tapered vulcsnite stem, orific bit.

View attachment 141901View attachment 141902View attachment 141903
Here too today is a national holiday, "Festa della Liberazione ". We remember the sacrifice of the Allied forces and the partisans, who freed Italy from Nazi and fascist oppression.
Thank's man's

Status
Not open for further replies.