PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
My Castello Sea Rock SB21 Apple with black acrylic military stem vintage 1969. I purchased this pipe at AV News and Pipe Shop, Manhattan, KS for $100. I could barely afford it as a college student. Filled with my HH Va on this beautiful evening. My drink is Tullamore Dew with ball ice.View attachment 77519
Nice choice of Irish whiskey- really nice pipe!

Ziggywm

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
Fargo, ND
G.L. Pease MALTESE FALCON in a 1960s Jet Set flying disc

R.I.P. spaceman Michael Collins (31st October, 1930 – 28th April, 2021):-

View attachment 77501
Thanks for the RIP for Michael Collins. I have an autograph picture of him in my study. His father, General Collins, was CO of the 957th Atillary Unit ND Army National Guard during WWII. I knew many of the veterans that served under his leadership and the invasion of Normandy.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and sugar snap peas dinner with a very small slice of strawberry cheesecake with a few strawberries on the side. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. M'lady did a bit of shopping with her mother today, and came home with several different kinds of coffees for me. I'm drinking El Salvador Dali, neat. It's different than what I am used to, and very good.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.