PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. I'm sure this surprises you. :)
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time to do some walking reps on this very beautiful day.
Molina_Apple copy.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Off work for today, so it’s an early morning bowl of 2004 Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake unscented in a Briar Works prince out on my deck. This pipe is a dedicated Lakeland tobacco pipe, so I’m scratching that itch for a little Dark Flake (scented) this morning!
View attachment 75201
What an excellent Prince! I really like the shape, but I wish they offered more chamber depth. One day I will get one, when I have enough pipes that I can justify a pipe I won't smoke super often.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
What an excellent Prince! I really like the shape, but I wish they offered more chamber depth.
I've found shallow chambers can be great for the occasional blends that want to smoke soggy at the heel no matter how much I dry them. Also for stronger stuff, but if you're chuffin' up Dark Flake in full sized chambers with the regularly that I know you do, then that's obviously a non-issue for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.