PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Great looking pipes and to have your grandfathers pipe must make the smoke that much more special.
Thanks! Yes, it’s pretty amazing. I am lucky to have 10 of his including 3 pre-Republic Petes. The other 7 I still have to clean up. I’m pretty fortunate to have one pipe from my other grandfather, a few of my dad’s and a couple of my father-in-laws. Nothing extravagant but neat.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I took it easy yesterday because I have a bit of a chest infection, but sod it, It’s not like I’m inhaling!
I’m gonna start the day with some 3P’s in my little Yello Bole to go with my coffee.
I need to lose this cough so I can sup on one of these 60/70? year old W.D& H.O. Wills Golden Flake cigarettes. Very kindly sent to me by a fellow member. I’ve already tried one and if they were still available I might start smoking again. View attachment 74749
@Birddog66 I love the medievalesque green & gold fabric!
I've decided never to buy cigarettes again and not buying any pipes or baccy this year.
I'd like to visit the Wellington Monument at Baslow Edge this year and would like to wear my redcoat uniform and smoke a clay.
I can smoke a cigarette in one drag!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Thanks! Yes, it’s pretty amazing. I am lucky to have 10 of his including 3 pre-Republic Petes. The other 7 I still have to clean up. I’m pretty fortunate to have one pipe from my other grandfather, a few of my dad’s and a couple of my father-in-laws. Nothing extravagant but neat.
The connection those pipes give you to the men who helped to shape you to the man you are today is the true value of those pipes.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Sutliff: Ready Rubbed Match in a Meer...​

tFvkhCl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.