PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
Waiting for a thunderstorm to roll through and catching up on 20+ pages of this thread!

WCC Old Black Magic in this self-resto S. Bang Aristocratica Rossa:

3ogDVJYh.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Ahhh this is why you puffing like a Train in your YouTube videos, I was like damm, why this guy puffing so fast. LOL ?

I always thought too, that Pipe Smoking Competitions, were to see who could make the bowl last the longest, not to see who can smoke the fastest. LOL :sher:

And I guess this is why you like smoking a Clay Pipe, because that is what the Competition will be using. :)

Good Luck! ?
@PipeIT I like smoking a clay pipe because of English Civil War and Redcoat / Napoleonic era re-enactment.
I was puffing like a steam train in the original videos as I wasn't used to smoking a pipe and was worried about it going out. I would like to improve my slow smoking times as well!!!

evo03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2013
John Patton Moe's Confetti in a Boswell billiard. I'm surprised this doesn't get more mention from the burley/codger fans. Just slightly more aromatic than Carter Hall, but doesn't get rough in the middle of the bowl like some other blends. I would put the topping strength somewhere between Lane Ready Rubbed and Carter Hall.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all. Just finishing some old (2005-06?) LJ Peretti Rum Flake in an Upshall sandblast Bulldog with hex shank and saddle stem size 4. Next up is some equally old LJ Peretti Tashkent in an Upshall smooth Bulldog with hex shank and saddle bit size 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.