PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Kenny Burrell's great Xmas jazz album. It is 15 below zero, I've got freshly fallen and drifted snow to clear and the wife and the dogs are stlll fast asleep (one of the dogs stirred when I got up but remembers how cold it is and just dug in more hoping I wouldn't get him up, lol). Good news - off work for Xmas so the only reason I'll clear the driveway is some Xmas packages are arriving and folks need to get to the door and no rush (the snow is light and puffy because of the cold and won't be melting) ----- I think I'll wait until it is at least 10 below to go out!

B83CD49A-CDCC-4E76-A7AB-883B20E05A52.jpeg

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody

I saw them in concert many years ago in Las Vegas. A friend of mine was going to take a girl he was dating, but she dumped him. He had already made reservations and bought the tickets, so he invited me to go with him, and I could never pass up a party weekend in Vegas. At the concert, we were sitting near the front, and Bill Medley even made a special mention about the two guys sitting together, which was equal parts funny and embarrassing. Good times.