120 Fresh Peterson Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
A couple pilsners on the couch. I finally got all that needed done done. Now I can turn my mind off.View attachment 168175
I always enjoy drinking a beverage out of the same company's glassware. If seems slightly off (but not wrong) to mix it up and I tend to avoid branded labels in general.

However, I will say that my favorite beer vessel is a Duvel tulip. It just really opens up the flavor of whatever I'm drinking. Highly recommend.

Egg Shen

Lifer
Nov 26, 2021
Pennsylvania
I always enjoy drinking a beverage out of the same company's glassware. If seems slightly off (but not wrong) to mix it up and I tend to avoid branded labels in general.

However, I will say that my favorite beer vessel is a Duvel tulip. It just really opens up the flavor of whatever I'm drinking. Highly recommend.
The right glass shape can really open up a beer or spirit. I have my vessel preferences for the various styles of beer…All of my beer vessels are branded, which I like. Glasses for liquor must be unbranded however…the ones with logos are uncivilized 😉
I love your old dustys! I’ve never really thought to drink stuff that old or search it out. You must be popular with your drinking cohorts! Looks like a thrilling night you had!

Home Brewing Piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2021
NE Wisconsin

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Some dodgy Argentine produced whisky....speaking as a Scot it isn't too bad to be honest. Although they do need to be told Gloucester is in ruddy England!!! 😈

20220910-204223.jpg

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Jim Beam and Diet Coke. I’m watching a documentary about the Boeing 737 Max accidents.
I enjoy Jim Beam (especially the Black label).

To my surprise, I stumbled across their regular and vanilla coffee line at the Dollar Tree. 4 ounces of coffee for $1.25 is worth a shot (and comparably priced to the tins of coffee I usually get).

I plan on trying the vanilla tomorrow (and am usually not a fan of flavored coffee - unless it is coffee flavored coffee) and saving the regular for later this week.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I enjoy Jim Beam (especially the Black label).

To my surprise, I stumbled across their regular and vanilla coffee line at the Dollar Tree. 4 ounces of coffee for $1.25 is worth a shot (and comparably priced to the tins of coffee I usually get).

I plan on trying the vanilla tomorrow (and am usually not a fan of flavored coffee - unless it is coffee flavored coffee) and saving the regular for later this week.
The Coffee flavored Jamison is really good.