Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com

Home Brewing Piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Take another one of these, here in the glass you can see the amber color of the beer. It is curious, they add sugar. 10.5% alcohol. The pizza will help me not to fall round in bed.View attachment 168386
The sugar thins the body of the beer and actually makes it less sweet than just malt. Adds more alcohol too. Such a great beer. I'm very jealous! 🍻

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
On the cheap Argentime whisky again....love it. 👍

20220913-211504.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
We love all of Kilchoman’s releases. The special and one off ones are often very interesting. This one is worth checking out. It seems less peated than others, is smooth and has sweet wine notes from the Madeira casks.
That’s what I interests me. Peat and Madeira - two great tastes that I’m pretty sure probably taste great together.

Reactions: JOHN72
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
That’s what I interests me. Peat and Madeira - two great tastes that I’m pretty sure probably taste great together.
Have you had the Laphroaig aged in Pedro Ximenez (PX) Sherry casks? You’d probably enjoy that quite a bit. I think it used to be a Travel Exclusive in duty free shops, but, I seem to recall it being more widely available in the recent past.

Reactions: JOHN72