PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipesAndCigarsInFrance

Might Stick Around
Mar 9, 2020
France
Sadly not drinking as I am limiting my intake during this lockdown or I would be on the beer from 2pm until bedtime :LOL:.

However I just set offa batch of Coopers Canadian Blonde homebrew beer. I haven't done any homebrewing in years so getting back into it for a bit of fun. Got a desperados equivalent to set off once this batch is done.

jeff540

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 25, 2016
Southwest Virginia
I made my first ever gin and tonic earlier today. 1.5oz of Ford's Gin and 3oz of Fevertree tonic. It was decent, but not quite my cup of tea. I like gin on the rocks better. Might add a lime wedge next time.

Pouring myself a few sips of Tin Cup Rye before bed. PSA - Tin Cup Rye is one of the best rye whiskeys I've had to date. Buy a bottle or 10, you won't be sorry!

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Been dipping into the wine cellar quite a bit............. we belong to a wine club called "cooper's hawk"........ Not great, but decent wine........ stocked up and now the stock is a dwindlin'............. ?
You smoke that alien lava blast dunhill that George worked on for you yet?

Reactions: cshubhra

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
^^ Nope-............. He's working on 5 pipes, so, I imagine he'll send them all when he's done........... I can't F&%#ing wait....... ? ................ I won't rush quality though, some of them needed some serious care..........

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
^^ Nope-............. He's working on 5 pipes, so, I imagine he'll send them all when he's done........... I can't F&%#ing wait....... ? ................ I won't rush quality though, some of them needed some serious care..........
Right on. Well that one alone will be worth the wait, quite a unique blast, especially for dunhill. I’d be doing the pee pee dance myself waiting for those to return.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Just "invented" a new cocktail (an out of work mixologist is still a mixologist, right?) I've dubbed "La Fae". It's a frenchy spin on the Leprechaun (Irish whiskey, tonic and lemon).
1 shot Brandy or Cognac (I used CB VSOP)
Twist of Meyer lemon
Splash of tonic (preferably with cane sugar, I used WhiteRock)

Best cocktail I've had in a hot minute! The flavors pair exceptionally well with a straight VA, in this case MacB HH Pure VA. I could see OGS being even better.
20200327_160436.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.