PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Well, today marks another trip around the sun for me. Laphroaig, Einbecker winter bock, and some rumtopf (started in summer with overproof rum) on the bottom of a glass with sparkling wine are the libations. Waiting for the youngins to get to bed before that. In the meantime some Leikeim landbier to keep me hydrated.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Less. Yesterday my doctor told me I have the blood pressure of a 55 year old dead man (I'm 33) and a the body of an offensive lineman. Time to start taking shit seriously. Goddamn what a bummer. He said, and I quote, "You currently have 5 medical issues we need to watch. 4 of those can be directly attributed to your obesity.
That's just stupid."

Actually tame for him though, he once told me "I bet if we are really quiet, we could hear your arteries clogging up right now."

After I got my cholesterol down after that meeting, he looked at my blood tests. I said, "Cholesterol looks like it's way closer to normal now, right?" and he said "What do you want, a lollipop? First of all, those are for the kids, and secondly I'm afraid if I give you one you'll relapse."

another gem from yesterday:

"If you don't take this shit seriously I will fire you as a patient. I'm the kind of doctor that will tear you a new asshole until you die at a ripe old age. If you want someone who will hold your hand until you die at 50, go somewhere else cause I'm not into that."

Awesome. He is a good doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.