PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
The most incredible experience of my life! I have been going to pipe shows since the late 1980's (original Atlanta and Nashville shows, the Richmond shows way before they moved to the burbs, the original Chicago shows) and nothing, NOTHING

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Thanks to everyone who stopped by to say hello ! I tell anyone who will listen, the best part of every show is the people! I enjoyed catching up with old friends from the board, and meeting a few new ones too. The highlight of the show was just being reminded how much I love my pipe show family.

May 4, 2015
It was great to meet you, Ryan. I really appreciated how candid you were with me about your process and enjoyed hearing your thoughts on turning Morta. You're a big credit to your profession.
Hopefully sometime soon we can get to that Dublin I was talking to you about.
Cheers, Tom

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Pipestud = Rat Bastard. I love Ryans work. Luckily I grabbed two on the eve of the show. :nana:
Although, I really wished I would have hung out on Saturday. :crying:
Yes Steve, that's jealousy talking.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
From Left to Right: Tom Wolfe, Brian Levine, Steve Fallon (aka pipestud) enjoy a few laughs together.
jZ9HOWd.jpg

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Thanks for the photos. This is the first year that I have not displayed at the WCPS and was disappointed that I couldn't make it this year. There are 3 no miss shows that I personally enjoy the most. Chicago, Columbus, and Vegas. Anyone that can make a show will find how great it is to mingle with likeminded puffers/collectors.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
And what's with Tom out-Texas-ing you, Mr. Stud? Are you goin' all soft on us, or moving to Massachusetts or something?

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
And what's with Tom out-Texas-ing you, Mr. Stud? Are you goin' all soft on us, or moving to Massachusetts or something?- georged
Yeah, I'm pretty embarrassed about that. That photo was taken on Sunday. I did wear my hat on Saturday but a handsome fella like me has to show his whole head off every once in awhile. :wink:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yeah, I'm pretty embarrassed about that. That photo was taken on Sunday. I did wear my hat on Saturday but a handsome fella like me has to show his whole head off every once in awhile.
Yes, Steve had a 7.5 gallon Stetson on Saturday, but he still didn't look near as good as his charming wife.

May 4, 2015
YAY!
The conversation I had with the Morgans was one of the highlights of my trip. Wonderful, wonderful people at the helm of a great company.
THAT's a table at which you could make your budget stretch and still end up with some quality goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.