May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Some tinned offerings.
NU85idt.jpg

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Saw Gustavo on instagram 2 days ago, took a screenshot and sent to my friend who totally looks like Gustavo. Took a photo of this one and sent him again saying that his twin has attended a pipe show :)

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I love seeing show pictures, thanks for figuring out how to post the pictures.
It looks like you can smoke at the show venue, that is fantastic (I thought those days were over!).

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
It looks like you can smoke at the show venue, that is fantastic (I thought those days were over!).

No Vegas is a one stop smoker friendly show like the old days. We've got the 14th floor and have had some fun smoke filled rooms at night. The St Louis Gateway show has been smoke friendly but it hasn't been one stop in years.
Good pictures!Thanks, Most of the pictures I've taken have not turned out very well. 8O

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Al- I didn't find success in posting directly from the iPhone, so I uploaded to laptop and went from there. And thanks for the notices, gents.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Our famous pipe research professor and two Barling experts. Anyone care to name names, or self ID??
If I'm not very much mistaken that's Jon Guss on the left, and I know it's Jesse Silver on the right. Great pictures BTW. Do you have any of JimInks?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Dave-
Funny you should ask! No one ID'd as I didn't ask permission. But he's in this photo, and does NOT resemble Edgar G....
LX14MYW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.