PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
This might be a good time to start a new thread for photos of the actual event. I will try to upload some photos from the floor in an hour, from my iPhone, via Imgur. Not done that before, so wish me luck, or send tips.
Below is a starter photo, a place holder perhaps. I have found it a good practice to take a photo of the pipes I take with me on any given trip. Nearly left a half dozen on a ship before I started doing this.
6SUJt7q.jpg

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
7pa80.jpg

Test. Flummoxed. This is what I get when I copy link from iPhone, but it's not working... https://imgur.com/gallery/7pa80.jpg- not even the image I was trying to link.

Back to the drawing board.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Thank you for the show pictures. I was at the Pub the last two nights, but work has me staying in my office this weekend. Now I know what I'm missing at the show. :crying:

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Thanks for the pics! Looks like fun to me, and it appears that Brian was enjoying himself with the ladies. He's so happy his tongue's hanging out of his mouth. I hope he remembers he's in Vegas. Well... actually maybe I don't; depending how you look at it?
It's good to see Premal. The guy's a wealth of knowledge to so many things about pipes and tobaccos, as well as, generous in his willingness to share his talents with others... a jewel in our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.