Welcome new members. Introduce yourselves.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome to the brotherhood everyone.

There has been a great influx of new members in the last few day.

It's great.

We all look forward to your posts and your pictures.

Don't be shy.... if you have questions or comments please post them.
Again, welcome to fraternity!

hendrimp

Lurker
Apr 5, 2010
Hello everyone - I'm hendri from Indonesia and i'm new in pipe smooking.

Indonesia is one of the smoker's paradise in the world :=D, specially for a clove cigarettes smokers.

You can find cigarettes shop anywhere with cheapest price. And you can easily find places/room for smokes both in indoor or outdoor :=D.
However, my country is not comfortable for a pipe smoker, it's difficult to find pipes and pipes tobacco here.
have a nice smooking.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome Hendri,

We're glad to have you. I love clove cigarettes, but haven't had one in quite a while.

I can purchase them here, but they are expensive.

I think we can all identify with the "comfortable" factor.

Just smoke your pipe when it suits you to do so, and enjoy it.

Those people around you will come around and enjoy it as much as you do.

We all look forward to your post and pictures of your pipes.
Pleasant smoking to you as well.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
I will say this about this website. I have made more friends in 1 year on this site than the other 14 years I've used the internet. Kevin has put together a great site, and you members who gravitated here are a great group of people. Welcome all new members.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Hendri... welcome to Sir, we hope you enjoy our group and look forward to your comments and pictures.
Mick... I've been a member for such a very short time, but yet I couldn't agree with you more.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Either that or they came here for the Daisy Marie Interview...
Hey Phil... did she star in that classic film... Driving Miss Daisy..? Oh never mind, this is topic for a different thread.

pbgoldwing55

Lurker
Feb 2, 2010
welcome all, its been awhile since i posted anything but have been busy with work

and honey do's .

been smokeing firedance flake by samuel /G smoke it alot now days . smooth smoke and yeah sure might of been blended for the ladies but man does it smoke fine i dont like the strong stuff . lol

nice to see ya all and like to say howdy to all .
mark

briarcub73

Lurker
May 11, 2010
Hello all,
I've lurked from time to time for the last couple of months, and as a reward for completing the semester, I finally joined. I've enjoyed pipes and tobaccos since I was very young, and I enjoy collecting and traveling to the various pipe shows in the area (St. Louis, Chicago, Kansas City, Columbus) and have the the PAD to prove it, LOL!
Out here in the cornfields, the closest 'local' hangout is Jon's Pipe Shop in Champaign, Illinois (a bit of a 'second home' since I was first in college (I say 'first' because I recently returned to finish off the degree I started back in 1991 ;-) )
Now that I'm starting to get the hang of the site, I've put up pictures of some of my pipes to share (at least I hope I'm doing this right!) and without a class to study for this summer, I'm looking forward to having a little time to check in and see what's going on here.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Welcome Cub... I do believe you will fit right in with the rest of us misfits. I wouldn't be in KC but I do hope to attend the Columbus show.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Just wanted to say Welcome to the new guys.

Looks like the quality of new members is "Top Shelf" people. (as usual)

I look forward to your posts and pictures.

snapperg

Lurker
Mar 23, 2010
I'm new to the site and have only been enjoying a pipe for two months. I'm in the process of discovering what blends I like and what pipes I prefer. I thank all the kind folks who willingly pass on their experiences. The tobacco reviews have been especially helpful. One could spend a small fortune trying everything that is avalaible only to like a few. Your reviews have helped narrow my interests and get more for my dollar. Thanks again.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome Snapperg,

We're glad to have you.

I look forward to reading your experiences and question.

I also look forward to your pictures.
Welcome to the Fraternity!

Status
Not open for further replies.