Welcome new members. Introduce yourselves.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flugplatz

Lurker
Jan 15, 2010
Hi, I took up the briar 15 yrs ago, smoked for several, till like 2000. Then I quit for 9 and am back into it. It was very nice to pull out my old pipes and some of my cellared tobacco. Enjoy the new entertaining stuf that's out there these day! Wonderful website too! Lots of good articles!

inkedearth

Lurker
Dec 15, 2009
I have only been smoking since December, but am enjoying myself thoroughly, I am very thankful to everyone here, the tobacco reviews, and all the great pipe information.
Thanks guys and gals!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
pipegangster,

A father, fellow pipe smoker, and an ELP fan... outstanding!

Oh, a belated congratulations on the baby... too bad they have to grow into people.

pipegangster

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Thank you for the congratulations on the new baby pstlpkr. Being a police officer for the last nine years, I have seen the worst sides of society. It is a shame that some grow into people that are pure evil and contribute nothing to society.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Hi All,
New to the board and happy to be here. I've been a pipe smoker for nearly 30 years and look forward to sharing!

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
A warm and hardy welcome to the secret society Hauntedmyst :) Hope you enjoy the show.

brazz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 16, 2009
Hello Hauntedmyst I'm new to the pipe so I'm sure your experiences smoking a pipe

will be helpful to us newbies. I'm sure you'll love this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.