Welcome new members. Introduce yourselves.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkimp

Lurker
Feb 1, 2010
Hi found this site 2 days ago. A lot of good info on it. Well I'm 60, been smoking a pipe for about 45 years now. Still dont know what tabacco I like the best. Gess I'll just have to keep smoking till I find it. LOL Have all kinds of pipes and even some I carved myself. But I still like my good old cob. Beat it to death and it still is good to me!!

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
I am glad you found this site vkimp, I believe you will like it here. I felt good about this site from the first day I joined. A great group of sincere pipe smokers, who enjoy the pipe for all the right reasons. Enjoy.

pipegangster

Might Stick Around
Dec 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Welcome vkimp. That is really neat that you have carved some of your own pipes. I've been kicking around the idea of doing that myself.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome Vkimp,

Pipegangster is right. We'd love to see some of your carving work.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts on the subject.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Punxsutawney Phil sez, "Happy Ground Hog Day !"

Now why do I think he's related to our Iowa Phil ?

Groundwpipe-1.jpg

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Welcome to site pbgoldwing55, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Thanks for posting.

docgarr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 25, 2010
I'm Mike 'Doc' Garr and I've just become a new member. I am currently President of our local pipe club, Pocono Intermountain Pipe Enthusiasts, and Vice-President of The United Pipe Clubs of America. Hence I will be pushing for pipe club activities. Besides being a college professor I work at El Humidor in Wilkes-Barre, PA, selling fine pipes, pipe tobacco and cigars.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome Docgarr,

I'm sure you will enjoy this site, and those that frequent it.

Just good honest pipe smoking folks.

I look forward to reading your posts, and seeing pictures of your pipes.

hooligan

Lurker
Jan 31, 2010
Hello to All,

I came upon this site a short time ago and after reading some posts. I felt this would be a nice place to hang out. I've been smoking for a short time now and really enjoying it. I look forward to chatting with you all. Slainte!

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Welcome hooligan, nice to have you posing on the site. This is a nice to to hang out.
Same to you doc. It's good to know that you are very involved in the pipe world, to such an extent.

josh

Lurker
Feb 3, 2010
Hello all.. just thought i would pop in and introduce myself. I am very new to pipe smoking (3 days). So if anybody can recommend a great aromatic that my wife will enjoy while i smoke.. it would be greatly appreciated :) looking forward to reading more in the forums and chatting with you all later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.