PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
Market research... helps to determine where to focus their immediate effort.
With as fast as GH&co products sell out, I have to wonder why keep pushing the marketing? If you started finally to make more than you can sell out in a few hours, then... you'd need to market more heavily. But, as it is now, GH&co could make butt sweat flavored twists, and it would sell out in less than three hours.
I would not say we are pushing the marketing. I am working on a new website and catalogue, hence the review forms. We do not particularly market in America, indeed there is little way to market tobacco products anyway due to advertising bans. And as already stated many times, we are a VERY small family run firm with a small core team and producing many handmade products. We are looking to scale up production, packaging, dispatch etc ....but this all takes much investment, time and we need to ensure that we do not sacrifice tradition and quality over quantity.

gawithhoggarth

Can't Leave
Dec 26, 2019
Kendal, UK
www.gawithhoggarth.co.uk
Yes, @gawithhoggarth I've not been able to get your blends either. Hook up your distributors with enough quantity, and the reviews will flow forth!
We produce and supply what the distributor orders. If the distributor orders more we will make more, although it will take us longer to full-fill the order.

Jwebb90

Lifer
Feb 17, 2020
Ruse, Bulgaria
I used to live in Bulgaria for many years and I was heavily involved with dog rescue in Bulgaria and still am to some extent, although now more UK based and work with a partner charity in Spain.
I’ve just moved to Sofia! There is certainly much work to be done here with the stray dogs. My daughters have grown fond of one that is always hanging outside of our Metro stop.

Do you know of anyone in Bulgaria that is importing Gawith products or has Brexit out an end to that? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Jacob74

Lifer
Dec 22, 2019
Killeen, TX
There's a truism in customer service that people are far more likely to complain about service related issues, than they are to praise positive experiences. To that end, resounding feedback that says "we want your product, but we can't get it", is extremely useful.
Note also that in this case, the manufacturer is directly responding to this forum, working hard to build a relationship with their customers that goes beyond "do you like, will you buy"...which is also an excellent practice for building relationships with customers that stick. It's also impossible, without a candid conversation.
I'm sure if GH had a problem with the feedback they are receiving, they are capable of asking the mods for a lock. As long is there is value to be gained with a candid discussion between manufacturer and customer, I'm in.

I did not see an invitation to complain about the quality or content of forum posts, however, it is a good reminder to do one's best to remain polite.

There's a truism in customer service that people are far more likely to complain about service related issues, than they are to praise positive experiences. To that end, resounding feedback that says "we want your product, but we can't get it", is extremely useful.
Note also that in this case, the manufacturer is directly responding to this forum, working hard to build a relationship with their customers that goes beyond "do you like, will you buy"...which is also an excellent practice for building relationships with customers that stick. It's also impossible, without a candid conversation.
I'm sure if GH had a problem with the feedback they are receiving, they are capable of asking the mods for a lock. As long is there is value to be gained with a candid discussion between manufacturer and customer, I'm in.

I did not see an invitation to complain about the quality or content of forum posts, however, it is a good reminder to do one's best to remain polite.
Am I missing something? Were the complaint posts deleted? I don't see any. Unless, "we can't get any" is a complaint. But, I would think that the most sincere form of flattery.