Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
IMG_3259.jpeg
This was a recent AliExpress purchase; watch is a San Martin (I have several different styles from this company) with a blue Mother Pearl dial. Most of the time it looks like an inky blue black sky; but when it catches the light :)

I had the option have their logo or go no logo; with this dial I thought a logo was an unnecessary distraction. Same reason I went no logo on this bronze San Martin
IMG_3123 (1).jpeg

and this leather dialled one
IMG_2927.jpeg

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I say say-co. That one is a keeper! Like I said before, you cant go wrong with a Seiko 5.
If you haven't read much into them, you should. It's actually really interesting.
I've done a little bit of reading actually. I like how the 5 represents the 5 guiding principles.

Hopefully this is a good one. It was very cheap and coming from overseas. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: didimauw

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Apparently the MoonSwatch will not be a limited edition which makes all this even crazier.

Lets the speculation begin! I had some friends purchase outrageously over-priced Ferrari's in the early 1990's....and then learned an expensive lesson.

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
I like the freestyle brand of watches. Specifically the shark watch’s. Nothing to fancy . But last couple of years my phone has replaced my watch.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I like the freestyle brand of watches. Specifically the shark watch’s. Nothing to fancy . But last couple of years my phone has replaced my watch.
I like the wood-style face on this one

91URxnjWxKL._AC_UY879_.jpg