PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhoadsie

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2013
Virginia, USA
Okay, I'm in. Not a fan of aros, but would prefer flakes/crumble cakes, especially those blended in the UK and presented in rectangular tins with names that start with the letter 'P'.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Thanks for the notes, folks, and thanks for signing up.
We're off to a great start with fourteen members registered before mid-October.
Remember, if you want to sign up for the (un)Official Secret Santa 2015 you need to send me an email to the address listed in the opening post, and you should go on ahead and make your tobacco preferences known in this thread.
So far we have members signed up from four countries, eight states and one U.S. territory.
One addendum I should add to the FAQ above...
Question - Hey Pat! In the last two Secret Santa events the person I was Secret Santa for ended up also being MY Secret Santa. Was this planned? Will this be the same this year?

Answer - Not likely.
-- Pat

mrbigglesworth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2015
Winston Salem, NC
Question:

1) HAVE AT LEAST 75 legit posts by November 1, 2015, or be vouched for by a member who has at least 75 posts. No exceptions.
How do I know? Posts = threads started or posts to other threads? I don't have near 75 of either, but don't know how to track.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Hey, Lee.
We're talking about posts, which are your comments to/in threads.
Look left, under your avatar, you'll see the number there.
"Legit" is purely arbitrary but is meant to suggest, relevant and topical posts versus posts that are simply meant to pad post counts.
Welcome aboard, I hope you participate on the forums more and make the cutoff for the Secret Santa.
-- Pat

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
Had a ball with this last year so back in for this round as well. Have an allergy to PG so aros are a no-go for me and not much of a latikia fan these days, anything else goes. :) Like Virginias, Burleys, VaBurs, and VaPers though I prefer the Per at the condimental level.

crusader

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2014
Nebraska
I guess I didn't state requests. I'm open to anything, I would really like to try condor, St. Bruno or other hard to gets. I also like to try orienell forward blends.

Dec 24, 2012
WARNING!!!!
Make sure you don't get Pruss as your Santa.
The evidence: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/pruss-is-a-dirty-rotten

Dec 24, 2012
Indeed. I am in.
Not a huge Aro fan but would be willing to try one in the right circumstances.
And, God forbid, no semois, Mixture 79, or any blend that has the word "cherry" in the name.

Dec 24, 2012
Since when must my rhetoric bear the burden of economy?
It need not. I enjoy your loquacious jibe, now and then. It's a bit like Indian food, in that respect. I enjoy it in the moment but I pay for it later.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
It need not. I enjoy your loquacious jibe, now and then. It's a bit like Indian food, in that respect. I enjoy it in the moment but I pay for it later
Aw... That's about the nicest thing you've ever said about me.
Makes me regret the theme I've chosen for your Christmas present this year.
Almost.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.