PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
AS WE TRANSITION INTO OUR NEW WEBSITE EXPERIENCE:
Rest assured your data is safe and saved and will be available very soon.
Please be aware that any missing services will be back in operations over the next few weeks!!!!!!!

I repeat my "that's just embarrassing" comment
I design major software systems for a living, the fact they would launch something without major testing and smoke tests (no pun intended ... ok a little one) just shows you how hack it is.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Got in and registered, the Forum didn't like my Reviews login, but i was able to use the same user name LOL, when you sign up you get a link (actually 2 but i only used one of the two) signed up, you can have polls, but it seems you can't embed images in posts, they show up as a link, i looked and didn't see anything to insert images or attach, which is really odd because there is every other damn option in the world for thread posts.

Swiss Army Knife

Can't Leave
Jul 12, 2021
North Carolina
Seems like some pages load and others won't. The page for Sun Bear Tupelo works if anyone wants an example of the site.

Frankly I kind of hate it. Like a lot of bad redesigns there's just way too much padding on everything and it looks like a mobile site despite being on desktop. The actual mobile version is marginally better but still, too much padding.

I shouldn't need to scroll to view the Details section that's barely 10 entries long.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
What should be embarrassing is worrying about whether or not you can access a site to read about what other people think about a particular blend.
TobaccoReviews lost all relevance when they started that “Emeritus Account” BS. No way to know who reviewed half of what’s on there, so zero context.

Now that a tobacco manufacturer controls the content, the site is completely untrustworthy.