PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
So I promised myself I would not Purchase anymore tobacco as I have A butt load, more than I can consume in my forseeable life. Smoking Pipes sends me an alert Rattrey's Old Gowrie is available..... 5 tins on the way.☹️😍🤨🥰😮🤣😆
Yeah I'm a sickO
I've only bought one tin in the last couple years. I found a select few tobaccos I enjoy, and only buy by the pound now. Much cheaper that way. That's my excuse and im sticking to it.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
I haven't bought any this year. Over the holidays, I noticed my stash is not going away. I just don't smoke enough. Unless something really new comes out, I think I'm done buying tobacco and pipes. Maybe I'll try for this year's Peterson POTY. Might get lucky.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I haven't bought any this year. Over the holidays, I noticed my stash is not going away. I just don't smoke enough. Unless something really new comes out, I think I'm done buying tobacco and pipes. Maybe I'll try for this year's Peterson POTY. Might get lucky.
I took stock not too long ago and at my current consumption I've still got just over 44 years worth of tobacco. I'll not be buying any more.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Ahhh gee, you just had to let us know Old Gowrie was in stock, one I’ve been waiting for.

Oh well here goes the TAD again! LOL 😆

I’ve gotten so much bloody tobacco in the past few months I’ve lost count.

Got some Hal O’ The Wynd and Brown Clunee too, along with some other goodies.

This is the first time I also actually bought just a littler over the $95 free shipping. Shipping is so ridiculous now, I figured best to load up a little and save on shipping.

But, bloody hell, I knew a few blends I wanted, but it wasn’t enough to get the free shipping. So then I spent like two hours digging around, trying to figure out what else to get, which wasn’t easy, since a lot of the blends I wanted were out.

Holy Crap, the longest time I ever spent on SPC shopping LOL 😆

CB90C44A-5758-42FE-9089-6E1DA94A9850.jpeg

Last edited:

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
So I promised myself I would not Purchase anymore tobacco as I have A butt load, more than I can consume in my forseeable life. Smoking Pipes sends me an alert Rattrey's Old Gowrie is available..... 5 tins on the way.☹️😍🤨🥰😮🤣😆
Yeah I'm a sickO
I hear you. I didn’t get the alert, but I noticed that OG was back in stock so I also placed a 5-tin order. (It’s definitely one of my favorites.) And that was after I’d already spent my tobacco budget for February. Twice. :(

Reactions: yanoJL and B.Fee

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
I'm not one of you guys that would need a separate moving truck for your collection of tobacco but the left side of my brain keeps telling me I don't really need to buy more. The right side of my brain keeps telling me to "buy, buy, buy." (For the record, I have about 12 lbs. of tobacco in my "cellar".)

I can usually fight off the urge with purchasing a single tin at our pipe club meeting but I also keep updating my tobacco shopping list for Estervals.

• Haha
Reactions: Elric and B.Fee

Peterson314

Can't Leave
Sep 13, 2019
I have not cured my TAD, but I am in remission for the time being. I finally have enough tobacco. I went on a huge shopping spree at the end of last year and now I have about 3-dozen jars in active rotation, and another 3-dozen varieties I haven't tried yet. Back of the napkin math shows that I should have about a 30-year supply. I know it won't be the last tobacco I ever purchase, but I am making a real effort to empty the jars I have open before I make another... Hey! a free tin of White Knight with a $69 purchase? I've been meaning to stock up on some Sunjammer. And Eccentric is back in stock?? I should check the forum and see how people like Folklore. Ooh! And Pease is on sale? Abington is on my list, might as well add that to cart too.