PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
I have five, and I can't stand them all of them. So weird, and it totally changes the taste to me. Maybe because mine were garage sale pipes, and someone smoked crappy tobaccy. I've tried everything to clean them, but they just make everything taste weird to me. And those stems are terrible to clench. Just my opinion....

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Congratulations! Looks like @BROBS hooked it up with extra goodies!

Awesome!! Enjoy!
Yeah another cool exchange with @BROBS We don’t know if the box is original to the pipe but it’s cool anyway. He also threw in a few bags of dry rings and some GENEROUS samples of baccies to try. It’s the BROBS way. Thanks brother!

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I gave up on the dry rings really they just help if you have a juicy smoke because otherwise if you tip the pipe down it can ooze from the threads or into them. If you tip the pipe up you may get a drink of it. Haha

but occasionally you have to dink with them because they can sometimes seem to clog the pipe if they get up in the round part where the smoke goes into the humidome. One time I burned one by trying to smoke the dregs lol

Last edited:

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
I gave up on the dry rings really they just help if you have a juicy smoke because otherwise if you tip the pipe down it can ooze from the threads or into them. If you tip the pipe up you may get a drink of it. Haha

but occasionally you have to dink with them because they can sometimes seem to clog the pipe if they get up in the round part where the smoke goes into the humidome. One time I burned one by trying to smoke the dregs lol
Lol. I might have to use them. I can smoke fairly wet...