PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
If it’s something I’m really Jonesin’ for, then I’ll take what I can get and throw a few other items in to get to free shipping. Then buy from a few other vendors. Check back to the original vendor the next day buy more if they still have it.

swilford

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2010
Longs, SC
corporate.laudisi.com
Just to quickly weigh in: we sort of hate having to have tin limits too, but the alternative--getting cleaned out in minutes--is much worse. We've experimented with various ways to allocate scarce tobaccos, but at the end of the day, the problem is that there are fewer tins to sell than people want to buy for a number of products these days. And that makes people sad.

Sorry, @BROBS, there's just not a good way to solve this problem without restricting the number of tins per customer per day. I feel your pain though. It sucks. I know (believe me: we know).

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Just to quickly weigh in: we sort of hate having to have tin limits too, but the alternative--getting cleaned out in minutes--is much worse. We've experimented with various ways to allocate scarce tobaccos, but at the end of the day, the problem is that there are fewer tins to sell than people want to buy for a number of products these days. And that makes people sad.

Sorry, @BROBS, there's just not a good way to solve this problem without restricting the number of tins per customer per day. I feel your pain though. It sucks. I know (believe me: we know).
I hear ya man. I do understand the reason why. Especially with a retailer of your size and customer base.

I’ll just order and pay the shipping which is reasonable anyways. ?

just generally complaining ?
A 5 tin limit is totally reasonable. I had just hoped to add another blend I wanted to pick up but it’s not in stock anywhere anyways.

Reactions: Bowie
Oct 7, 2016
Haha, I used to eat Arby's all the time. Then I realized, that all I really liked was the mixture of Arby's Sauce and Horsey Sauce, and that I was really just eating a shit sandwich covered in delicious goo. Now I go and order a market fresh sandwich with 10 packets of sauce to stock up and just put it on food at home.
Those market fresh sandwiches are good. Coupon now for $2.99 each. You can buy up to five tins sandwiches per coupon. My postman always brings me at least three or four extra flyers that have restaurant coupons in them. Another reason why I don’t get too bent out of shape when one of my packages takes the scenic tour.

• Haha
Reactions: gervais and BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.