PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
I read in a recent article that trailers have been backed up and parked on the street outside the Cleveland USPS hub for days, waiting to be unloaded. I said it before, the answer is (always) MORE ELVES!
Well I may be forgotten this year but I still haven't received a thing - All my other packages are also stuck in limbo. The elves must be out drinking as well - I can't find an open pub where I am - but maybe they have ?

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Well I may be forgotten this year but I still haven't received a thing - All my other packages are also stuck in limbo. The elves must be out drinking as well - I can't find an open pub where I am - but maybe they have ?

Don’t look for a pub! You’re in the epicenter of fruity drinks and fist-pumping. You’ve gotta look for flashing neon lights and spray tans!

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Ok, I've been seeing everyone open their packages and I couldn't resist any longer!

View attachment 55510

Turns out SP.com was not my Santa, my Santa hid their tracks well. Still no clue who it was! So whoever you are thank you!

I've never had Bayou Morning but I love perique and I'm excited to try it! Might open this tin up on Christmas day and have a bowl, we'll see if I can make it that long!

Westminster is one of my favorite latakia/English blends and I'm excited to add another tin to the cellar. Merry Christmas!

Wasn't me, but I think you'll like Bayou Morning. Very tasty blend

Bill

coyja

Can't Leave
Feb 10, 2018
Spinning ball of dirt
15 days and my package still hasn't left the Jamaica, Queens, NYC USPS International hub.
Or has it? There's a Schrodingers Cat joke in here somewhere.

I had orders for a meer from Turkey, a pocket knife from Utah, and a briar from Smoking Pipes in SC all head out on Monday (to me in Ohio).

-I have complete confidence that the meer is going to be here tomorrow as its tracking says it will be. Amazing.
-The knife is supposed to be here on Friday, and the tracking is doing shockingly well, it seems to be on course.
-The pipe from SC has not updated since the label was made on Sunday so its anyone's guess.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
15 days and my package still hasn't left the Jamaica, Queens, NYC USPS International hub.
And Francisco Franco is still dead.
I ordered 8lbs of tobacco in May that fell into the black hole of Jamaica NYC international centre. It took 3 months to get an update, in which USPS declared the parcel as lost so I was fully refunded no questions asked...package turned up the following week without any tracking.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
I received a box from someone I do not know, initials JP from Las Vegas. @woodsroad, did my Secret Santa out himself? Of course, I still don't know his username here.

Now, should I wait till the day of before I open? ?
I broke down and opened my box! The tobacco could have been in zip lock bags drying out! Thank you to my not so Secret Santa! I did not expect a pipe!
20201215_204313.jpg
What's in the pressed puck please?

Status
Not open for further replies.