PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
Man I was way off! I thought we were supposed to wait to see who we got and then do some investigative work!

Here I hired a PI and everything, and come to find out I’m doing it wrong.

Oh well. Hey - will a waybill suffice for tracking?

Also - a zoom meeting? 70+ people agreeing on a time will be a Christmas miracle!

Seriously, though. Kudos to you guys who have already mailed packages. That’s solid.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Can we open our boxes early? What if I smoke it before Christmas?.....I gots to know!
Man I was way off! I thought we were supposed to wait to see who we got and then do some investigative work!

Also - a zoom meeting? 70+ people agreeing on a time will be a Christmas miracle!

Seriously, though. Kudos to you guys who have already mailed packages. That’s solid.
I was really late getting Secret Santa going this year. Just kind of depressed and in a generalized malaise about everything. So I didn’t really leave you folks much time to do all the sleuth work. But your match has given you some guidance (perhaps), and if your Santa did even a half-assed job of pairing you up, you should be able to pull something choice from the cellar, or just order online. I’ll be sending my match some prime picks from my collection...not sure exactly what that will be just yet. Tomorrow will reveal all.

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I was really late getting Secret Santa going this year. Just kind of depressed and in a generalized malaise about everything. So I didn’t really leave you folks much time to do all the sleuth work. But your match has given you some guidance (perhaps), and if your Santa did even a half-assed job of pairing you up, you should be able to pull something choice from the cellar, or just order online. I’ll be sending my match some prime picks from my collection...not sure exactly what that will be just yet. Tomorrow will reveal all.

No worries. I don't know what the old years looked like because I wasn't around. From where I'm sitting, it looks like you've done a bang-up job, so far. Hell, we've got 25 days to sleuth, buy, dig, etc., and get something in the mail. Too easy.

Reactions: bnichols23

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012

Dan makes this as smooth as smooth can be. When you have a cellar that would support a small town it is just a matter of picking out what your SS has in the email. Nothing heroic or mind reading about it. :)

Reactions: bnichols23
Status
Not open for further replies.