PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

milehighpiper

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2018
Denver, CO
Man I was way off! I thought we were supposed to wait to see who we got and then do some investigative work!

Here I hired a PI and everything, and come to find out I’m doing it wrong.

Oh well. Hey - will a waybill suffice for tracking?

Also - a zoom meeting? 70+ people agreeing on a time will be a Christmas miracle!

Seriously, though. Kudos to you guys who have already mailed packages. That’s solid.
I think if 30 people made it to the Zoom Meeting, it would be a success! Let me know if you want me to start a thread with the details and to square away a time and date!

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I think if 30 people made it to the Zoom Meeting, it would be a success! Let me know if you want me to start a thread with the details and to square away a time and date!

There’s no way it wouldn’t be a success. If you make it happen, it’s a success. If you don’t, the rest of us get to laugh at you trying to herd cats. It’s a win/win.

I’d try to get on something like that if the timing lines up. I say go for it...

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
sounds nice but to each their own - to some the last thing they'd want is yet another 'zoom meeting' - a household member is on zoom practically half of the day:eek:

I liken it to the television. Half the crap that's on my tv throughout the day makes me want to test the integrity of my wall against the force of repeated strikes from a forehead. However, if I can put one something educational, something that I enjoy, I can get over it long enough to enjoy it, all things considered.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
My box goes out in the morning. My victim explicitly said no Burley. I guess he doesn’t realize this is 2020 and nothing is normal.

He’ll get GRANGER!! and he better thank me or the Easter Bunny is going to be extremely upset and kick the fillings out of the tooth fairy.
Ash, you are just such a mess. I hope you got somebody new who hasn't [ahem] "experienced" you that much yet. ????

Pit&Pipes

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2020
OH-IO
I just can't believe you all fell for the trick. It says two sealed tobacco tins. It doesn't say they have to contain tobacco...

I hope this Zoom meeting comes together because I can't wait to see the looks on all of your faces when my person opens up the tobacco tins to reveal what I've sealed inside...

LOL That will make someone very happy or scratching their head a tad...LOL

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
@BarrelProof did you do the fart in a can trick again?

Never again, man. I was so excited to get my uncle with that one back in 2012. He opened it up at a family gathering, Granny's birthday, and there was an unfortunate event when the contents met all 103 of the candles on Granny's cake. Fortunately no one was harmed, but Granny never did grow her eyebrows back and I never heard the end of it. Lesson learned.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
@BarrelProof did you do the fart in a can trick again?
I tried that once! I sharted and sealed it up and sent it. Been 20 years since I've seen my Uncle now...
tR33kZv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.