PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick_Green

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2019
Texas
I'm rather confused because I rmeber scanning to see of my recipient got the package, and I saw brian had posted "my secret santa is no procrastinator" so I assumed he got the package. Either I was sent the wrong info, or someone is being dishonest. I'm assuming it's the former.

Patrick_Green

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2019
Texas
I'm pretty sure they had listed me as someone else's sender, or mixed up the name and address in my email. Just to be clear I'm not accusing anybody of anything. I just want to straighten this out.

Reactions: BROBS

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I didn't think that Bluegrassbrian was one of the people who didn't get their package.. I'm guessing you received a mistaken email? ?

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
OK, before you make any more accusation, Patrick, let's get down to brass tacks:

I sent you (and everyone else) an email with the recipient's screen name, name and address, which was copied directly from my spreadsheet. Your notification inadvertently also included who your recipient (SpookedPiper) was supposed to send to (BlugrassBrian). It appears that you did indeed send your package to the correct address, but with with the wrong name. An honest mistake on your part, prompted by my own error.

Next, SpookedPiper reported to me that he had not received your package. I emailed you on January 5th to ask if you had mailed it. At no point did I claim that you never sent your package. Here is a screen shot of my message (with personal info redacted).

PatrickGreenSecretSanta.jpg

You did not reply to me,
I then emailed you directly, and you did not reply to me.
You did not reply to me until today, two months after I had contacted you.

I arranged for SpookedPiper to receive a replacement SecretSanta package.

If you had replied to my PM or email when they were sent, back in January, we could have sorted all of this out behind the scenes, without any of this unpleasantness that you have dredged up out of nothing.

Reactions: SpookedPiper
Status
Not open for further replies.