Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jzbdano

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 7, 2016
I got to my present a little late but still felt like Christmas when I opened it. 2 blends that are new to me that I really should have tried already so I'm pretty excited to fire these up. Thanks Santa, I didnt catch your screen name

Oh yea and @BROBS Happy New Year bro, I'm glad that Directors Cut was a hit with you. Your thanks was heard and you're welcome.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA

2v23FkJCMx3L6Bn.png

We still have three people who have not received their Secret Santa gifts.

One of those is still in international postal transit, I believe, but two senders have been notified by email and remain incommunicado.

If you have not heard back from your Secret Santa that he received your gift, please check your email and PM's here.

Likewise, if you have not yet received your Secret Santa gift, please contact me ASAP.

Thanks,

-Dan

Reactions: SpookedPiper

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My Secret Santa arrived today all the way from freakin’ New Zealand! Both are blends that I’ve never seen before an sound amazing! Bonus points on the souvenir as well. I didn’t see a note with your name or forum handle so if you want to let me know who you are post or PM me! Thank you thank you thank you I’m sure this stuff is as valuable as Gold there. I already can’t wait to play again next year.14958

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Hey guys, I really want to thank Scott(scloyd) for volunteering to be my secret Santa's understudy when the OG SS went dark.

So here's to happy holidays and looking forward to 2020 with great piping!

Thanks again, I will surely enjoy them!View attachment 15327

Let’s give five thumbs up for Scott. He is one of several members who contacted me, offering to pick up the slack if anyone bailed on their Secret Santa duties. Unfortunately, SpookedPiper’s match has gone radio silent, but fortunately, there are still lots of good people in this world.

More to come....

Status
Not open for further replies.