PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Same for me Mike! But my recipient hasn't been on the forum for since November, so I hope all is well. I know these holiday times can get real hectic real fast and getting to post can take a back seat.

if this forum starts losing members because of what we pack in the Secret Santa packages, we may not be allowed in next year.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Oh, darn, I have no photo on this one. My secret Santa gifted me with some vintage Vintage Syrian, in a mylar bag— one of my favorites (but I have only fresh tins)— and Dunhill Blend I hadn't tried, think it was 1938 (??), but the tin got shuffled in with others, so I can't be sure. Very on the mark and appreciated. Thanks, Santa!

corncobguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
Sorry I'm late on the post guys, and my phone camera is all messed up but my secret Santa sent me a tin of Cross eyed cricket ( which has been on my list to try). A tin of Peterson Irish cask, which I believe to be the same as Irish oak, which is a blend I have enjoyed before. And a bag of about 3 ounces of which is labeled S&G Kendall flake. Smells great. I'm looking forward to trying my gifts. Thank you secret Santa.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
I just wanted to say that this has been an entertaining and heart warming thread. I will be sure to participate next year (didn't have the required post and membership prerequisites...."those are rookie numbers! We gotta pump those numbers up!")

Cheers to all for your time and generosity partaking in some holiday spirit. This forum is clearly full of good folks. What a treat to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.