The (Un)Official Secret Santa 2017 Thread!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Just got my secret Santa gift sent out today, should arrive Wednesday. I already received mine, looking fwd to opening it on Christmas Eve to enjoy by the fire.
:puffpipe:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Thanks for the updates!
2v2u5rSoox3L6Bn.jpg

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
Yup, that's me... staring into the mailbox, waiting. I have no patience. This is fun though.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
My gift arrived in the mail today. With a little shaking of the box and careful listening with my trained ear I've narrowed the contents down to either tobacco or an unhappy cat. Can't wait to open it.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Yay I got mine today! Whoever sent it decided to remain anonymous; but thank you so much! I got one favorite: FMOTB and one new one: Esoterica Margate. I couldn't wait until Christmas- hope that is OK...

filmshooter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2017
My package is boxed and ready to hit the post office Monday. Snow kept me in today.

orobusto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2015
New York
Package delivered Saturday and I opened it last night. Great selection Santa! I got a tin of Butera Royal Vintage Dark Stoved. If it's along the lines of the McC Royal Cajun series, I will be very pleased. Second, a tin of SG Winter Time Flake. I'm very happy because I had the Summer and Autumn flakes when they were available and they were both really good. Finally, Santa also put in an aged sample of Solani 633 VaPer flake. I was actually going to order some for the first time last week during a buying binge, but it was out of stock. I am going to jar the sample and smoke them back-to-back when I grab a fresh tin. Thanks again Santa!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
We have 8 participants that I have down as not having sent their Secret Santa packages out yet. I will be sending out individual emails soon to follow up and make sure that I am not in error.
But if you have not yet sent off your little bundle of joy, now is the time to do it.
Thank you.

edwinbaz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 26, 2014
Houston
Well, mine is marked as delivered. Hope my giftee enjoys it.

There should be fake rabbis online that could grant dubious conversions in time for Hanukkah tomorrow, in case someone doesn't want to wait.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Mine was scheduled for a Saturday delivery. Hopefully my giftee is just slow in posting

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
crashthegrey hand delivered my gift at the kaywoodie party. I will post a picture shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.