The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Checking back in reminds me I've got a little something for Mike, symbolic of his fantastic efforts, but (and not kidding) I can't find a box small enough! Might have to do the Xmas present big box fake out! :) 🎄
A very nice gesture, but completely unnecessary. Besides, I would think getting biohazard clearance would be more pressing than box size.

huckleberry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2017
Kentucky

Andre_T

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 17, 2018
Long Island, New York
I didn't know what to get somebody who can pull off something as crazy as your suits so I thought a crazy stain would be fitting. The blue is actually tinted with red to make a kinda chameleon effect with purple, reds, pinks, blues, etc. I thought it would look good with your suit. The briar Is from Mimo Romeo (not Romero, ah good drinks that night), and a 14kt gold band which I thought would fit with the color way. Usually I would hand turn the stem but am in the process of moving so could only work with a dremel but hey it worked (the forever stem is a bit heavy for this model). I made 2 pipes at the same time but found that 1 more fitting your personality. I have this 1 left over if anybody wants it just shoot me an offer. But I'm truly glad you enjoyed your gift. I know this whole thing was random and no matter who I was matched with I wanted to do my best to bring a smile and a bit of cheer to somebodys holidays ( we all know it can get rough). And also show appreciation for all the information that has helped me from this site weather it was directed toward those individuals didn't matter to me. I hope you enjoy the tobaccos, I wasn't sure if you had any of the birds of a feather and I kinda stocked up so I figured I'd send what has been released and some other goodies. I pre cut the whisky twist to get more into the jar, and the 2009 Syrian Star is from pipestud buddy Andrew that had some stuff up for sale through the forum which I thought was pretty cool. Anyway thank you again for your generosity and I hope your new year sees you in good heath and prosperityView attachment 191292 to you and your family. As well as everyone else who went on this crazy ride thank you all.View attachment 191290
oooooo I want one!

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

vates

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 189944

Below are the members who have not recieved a gift yet. If you HAVEN'T gotten anything, let me know ASAP, or if you have recieved a gift and your name is here in error let me know

@timt
@JJ_JJ_JJ_JJ
@sablebrush52

I haven't received a gift.
I (somehow) know that my SS sent two packages.
Due to post service delays both arrived after Christmas, when I was already travelling.
So they were rejected and returned to the sender (without any calls/notifications from the carriers because Holidays, you know).

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.