The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

6 Fresh Castello Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
2 Fresh Chris Asteriou Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

drayve85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Hopefully those home blending abominations include some of the tater off of your jacket sleeve. Others are talking about the “Hallmark” looking cards in the back and all I can see is your poor sleeve!
Ehh…Don’t worry about that sleeve, it’s a Carhart, and had been ‘tattering’ for damn near 15 years now! Worn every winter. I won’t buy another brand of coat, let alone give this one up.hahah

Edit: Carhart autocorrected to ‘cathartic’.😂

drayve85

Starting to Get Obsessed
I don't know if looking up your recipients Addy on Google maps is going to far but, I just wanted to see if all this good tobacco is going to a decent home. It's like adopting out your kids but more sentimental 😂
That’s not creepy at all! There’s others here that do that too! Don’t ask me how I know.lol

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
I don't know if looking up your recipients Addy on Google maps is going to far but, I just wanted to see if all this good tobacco is going to a decent home. It's like adopting out your kids but more sentimental 😂
You just never know what you might see!

aspiring_sage

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2021
West of the Twin Cities, MN
Google didn't drive on my recipient's street, but realtor sites let me tour the inside of their house and the neighbors houses. Nice place.

Status
Not open for further replies.